We are looking for self-motivated and proficient junior content writers to join our content marketing team. If you aspire to build a career in content marketing, then this can be the perfect opportunity for you. Your work will primarily involve researching, curating, generating, proofreading, and publishing content on various channels in keeping with the latest marketing trends, with a core focus on the financial sector.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills. They should be able to work with multiple stakeholders and stick to agreed timelines. Candidates with experience in blog writing, social media copywriting, SEO best practices would be preferred. Most importantly they should be able to write engaging content to drive website traffic.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities of Content Writer:
- Research and conceptualize top SEO content topics
- Research and write compelling and informative long-form content for clients in the financial sector
- Proofread content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content
- Plan and execute various SEO tasks
- Come up with process improvement initiatives and implement them
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communication, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- Familiarity with marketing tools, MS Office, or Google Suite
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, especially SEO
- Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and a keen eye for details
- Experience writing content for the financial sector
- Experience in social media marketing and platforms