Affinity Solutions is looking for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their expanding team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing Contracts and Deeds.
- Requesting and obtaining Property Searches as required.
- Drafting property specific enquiries and preliminary reports.
- Updating clients within strict turnaround times.
- General Conveyancing secretary duties.
- Conveyancing course / Paralegal diploma.
- LEAP / UK Conveyancing experience would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 3 years conveyancing transfers experience from a reputable law firm.
- Be able to work independently, efficiently, and under pressure.
- Attention to detail and common sense are essential.
- Own Car
- An existing and dedicated 10MB uncapped fibre or ADSL line