Affinity Debt Management is looking to add a Collections Team Leader to join their diverse and growing team. This individual needs to come with contact center experience within the debt collections Industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Duties Managing service levels in the inbound and outbound environment;
- Staff scheduling;
- Staff training;
- Staff performance monitoring;
- Managing poor performance;
- Interpretation and action on dashboard information and stats;
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Management within Debt Collecting
- Excellent Communication skill (written & verbal) with a strong ability to influence and negotiate
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency
- Accountability of strategy execution.
- Ability to bring forward changes and suggestions to improve efficiencies.
- Strong Relationship Building and customer service skills
- Strong Client Liaison skills
- Deadline and Target/Results Driven with high attention to detail.
- Able to turn challenges into opportunities and produce long term solutions
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Work well under pressure and manage stress effectively.
- Good Business Acumen with ability to forecast problems and identify possible preventative measures.
- A “can do” attitude with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Post matric qualification
- Own vehicle
- An existing and dedicated 10MB uncapped fibre or ADSL Line