Open Books is looking to add another Financial Accountant, who specializes in UK Tax to join their diverse and growing team.
Its non-neg that this individual needs to come with UK tax experience, whom has hands on experience, strong academic records, and a stable work track record.
- Working experience of UK Accounting standards, particularly FRS 102 and FRS 105
- Working experience of UK taxation – business and personal
- Knowledge of various accounting and bookkeeping packages, including xero, sage, and QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of Iris suite is preferable but not essential
- Highly personable, confident and has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear and logical thinker that is able to take a systems-based-approach to problem-solving
- Highly organized and able to lead, motivate and develop a small team
- Experience of managing a client base or running own business would be beneficial but not essential
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in accounting practice
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Own car & existing and dedicated 10MB uncapped Fibre or ADSL line