Affinity Solutions is looking for a self-driven Financial Audit Supervisor / Manager, to join our Analytics Team.
- Responsible to run a team of 15 – 20 Analytic Officers
- Conduct all administrative and back office work for our UK clients
- Oversee customers financial data, and compliance
- Conduct daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting and record payments and adjustments.
- Conduct client income, expenditure calculations and recons.
- Degree in either Financial or Accounting
- Ability to do income and expense calculations for customers
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal etiquette
- Fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Accounting knowledge
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and must have organization skills
- One must have their own transport and not have to rely on public transport due to Coronavirus restrictions, as we work UK hours.
- Must reside in KZN
- An existing and dedicated 10MB uncapped Fibre or ADSL Line